Mizan Therapy Traditional reproductive healing
Mizan is an Arabic word meaning “balance”. By using traditional reproductive healing techniques Mizan therapy seeks to address conditions involving the reproductive system, the digestive system and the emotional balance.
When muscles and ligaments are over-contracted they can pull organs and bones out of place, restricting the circulatory flow of blood, lymph, nerves and qi energy. It may cause pain, tiredness and even affect our emotional and spiritual wellbeing.
Mizan uses a gentle but firm, external massage, that strengthens the abdomen and pelvis, releases tension and anxiety in that area and facilitates the internal organs to move to their correct position for optimal health.
What can it help with?
Benefits of Mizan
- Mizan improves the circulation to the reproductive organs (uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes... , which helps to promote hormonal balance
- Helps to reposition the misaligned uterus, which also helps to increase the circulation of blood, lymph, nervous system and qi.
- Cleanses the body of any toxic build up from congested circulation systems
- Helps to break down scar tissue
- Aids the digestive system to be more efficient which then removes and prevents toxic build up in the body and enhances the immune system
- Helps to connect with the Wombspace